Finance Manager (Kuwait)
· This is a newly created commercially focused position. Reporting to the Country Manager and Regional CFO, the Finance Manager will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to analyze figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes. Managing and leading a team of 2 people through month end, year end and annual budgeting.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Form a close working relationship with Country Manager, other Senior Managers in the Country and Region.
· Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
· Provide leadership to optimize the company’s financial performance: Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Regional Finance function; review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
· Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the Management Team.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies and forecasting.
· Maintain the financial health of the organization and ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
· Manage company policies regarding CAPEX, debt, taxation as appropriate.
· Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, auditors, banks and advisors.
· Chartered Accountant / Master degree in Accounting and Finance
· 8-10 years’ experience
· Minimum 3 years in a similar role in a reputable O&G, Manufacturing or Engineering company
· Proven experience having full P&L responsibility and commercial finance skills
Expert Excel, Access, MS Word and PowerPoint Skills
· Strong analytical skills; as well as verbal and written communications skills
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of people assertively
· Flexibility: someone who is adaptive to frequent changes in organization priorities and strategy; flexible to deadlines with short lead times.
· Ability to balance multiple, diverse priorities and produce deliverables of high quality
· we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
· ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
· Our Consultants Are Experts In Finding The Right Talent Across All Industries In a Broad-range Of Occupations Including
· IT & Telecommunications
· Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
· Banking, Finance & Legal
· Sales & Business Development
· Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
· Human Resources & Training
· Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
· Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
· Executive Recruitment
· Emiratization Solutions
· Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
· Managed Service Provider Solutions
· Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
· Outsourced Staffing Solutions