• Manage / Progress installation projects from the initial conception to final commissioning and billing.
• Point of contact between customer, rig contractor and regional operations.
• Ensure all engineering documentation is produced - Drawings, calculations, data sheets, procedures, manuals as required.
• Procure bought out materials in a timely manner as dictated by the project concerned.
• Travel to rig site or foreign locations to liaise with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and/or rig contractors as required.
• Carry out engineering work as required
• Carry out other reasonable duties requested by the Engineering Manager
• Take personal responsibility for HSE / own safety
• Follow defined rules and procedures
• Contribute to continuous improvement of HSE and Quality within the company and everyday office environment
• To participate and contribute to the development of the Project Execution Process.
• To develop and follow up (as required):
• The project Execution Strategy
• HSEQ Mgt
• Cost estimate and cost control
• Planning and scheduling
• Risk Management
• Actively contribute to the development and implementation of the overall company strategy and team strategy
• When identifying business opportunities pass these on to the relevant colleagues in the organization
• To ensure that the technology used in the project at all times in according to contract.
• To motivate the project participants and create enthusiasm in the project.
• Delegating tasks in the project.
• Participates in optimizing the operational processes
• Complying to, communicating and living the NOV values:
• HSE Mindset
• Delivering Results
• Customer Drive
• People and Teams
• Hands-on Management
• Open and direct dialogue
• Qualified to Degree Level or similar in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Strong assertive character with the ability to engage with high level customers
• Arabic speaking is a must
• Good Presentation skills
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Be self motivated and a strong Team Player
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Project & Outlook as well as Autocad
• Experience in an Engineering Environment
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Produce accurate work of consistent high quality and quantity.
Minimum 10 years experience within an engineering enviroment
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Preferred (when applying please highlight experience of any/all of the following)
• Electrical engineering
• Drafting - 2D /3D
• Mechanical Engineering - Structural Analysis
• PLC/HMI software control systems
• Site surveying of major installations
• Proven problem solving/troubleshooting skill set
• Product lines - CRI, Shaker, Centrifuge
• Drilling Fluids and fluids testing
• Diesel engine driven equipment and generators
• New technologies - field testing and implementation