· The key responsibilities of this role will be:
· Complete/overall responsibility for the day to day running of the business. This will include management of the businesses P&L and capex, managing Operations, entertainment, government relations and security teams
· Take a key role in the businesses strategic expansion across new geographical locations.
· Developing and implementing systems and processes to ensure that the business operates in line with key customer satisfaction KPI's
· Assist in directing the Executive Management Committee in the formulation and implementation of overall business strategies and plans which enable the achievement of the Company vision, mission and overarching corporate objectives
· Provide leadership and decision-making on issues affecting the organization (e.g. evaluation of potential contracts and major transactions) and lead contract negotiations with key investors and partners of the business.
The Successful Applicant
· Currently (or previously have worked as) a General Manager, Chief Operations Officer or Managing Director for a major theme park or entertainment company, with 2m+ annual footfall
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at many levels
· Track record of managing multiple external vendors to achieve a clear strategic goal
· Ready to make an international move both personally and professionally
· University Degree - essential
What's On Offer
· Attractive tax free package