KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:• Responsible to coordinate and control the entire financial reporting process of the company.• Develop financial strategies and implement by capitalizing on existing Al-hokail group resources to gain sustained competitive advantage.• Formulate, develop and implement the financial policies across Al-hokail investment group and ensure that financial procedures are complied.
• Responsible to prepare the final accounts across the Al-hokail investment group including, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Incentive Schemes, trends and ratios.
• Responsible to manage payroll in coordiantion with HR Department; and disburse salaries on time across Al-hokail investment group.
• Develop reports and liaise with government and non-government authorities related to Zakat, Chamber of Commerce and banks to satisfy the business requirements.
• Audit all the financial transactions such as salaries, vendor payments, payments related to medical purchases and submit to the CEO & the Chairman for his final approval.• Contribute in closing all the deals related to the suppliers and sub-contractors. Supervising and evaluates cash and credit payment process.
• Developing and implementing the financial controls, policies and procedures. Ensuring that all the departments have inventory system of Fixed Assets in place.
• Responsible to liaise with internal & external auditors and preparing statutory and management accounts for the Company.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS: QUALIFICATIONS :• Chartered Accountant / Certified Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA)/Associate Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA)/Certified Public Accountant/ MBA Finance/Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years experience
• Analytical Thinking and Technical Insight
• Vision & Strategic Planning
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES :
• Results Orientation & Accountability
• Business Understanding
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Customer Orientation
• International exposure and out of the box thinker
• Strong financial accounting
• Outstanding financial planning and budgeting abilities
• IT system familiarity on accounting modules