The Research Analyst / Manager will conduct business research and analysis across multiple industries and subject areas. Research support will include both internet research and phone interviews if required.
We are looking for motivated, creative and intellectually curious individuals to join our team.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc.
- Strong communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus) including the ability to design and develop well-structured written material
- Excellent internet research skills including the ability to gather, synthesize and interpret large quantities of information from different sources
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intellectually curious; eager to learn and explore new topics
- Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure