- Monitoring all departments of the society award by participating in preparing operational plans for every department to achieve the society goals.
- Participating in preparing and developing the society’s plans and strategic goals to improve the society’s performance.- Making appropriate and necessary decisions after coordinating with the management to achieve the society’s goals and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the CEO in preparing the goals and strategic plans for the society and developing KPIs.
2. Following the implementation of the society’s plans and programs, and coordinating between departments to achieve the strategic goals of the society.
3. Developing the administration and structural organization in line with the objectives of the society.
4. Participating in developing the society by taking feedback from the departments.
5. Suggesting and contributing in preparing programs regularly for every department.
6. Supervising the workflow of the departments and evaluating their performance.
7. Supervising the development of KPIs for each department related to the strategic goals for the society.
8. Preparing the reports related to completion rates of the departments as required by the CEO.
9. Updating the specializations, goals, responsibilities of the departments’ managers and developing the suitable systems.
10. Coordinating with different departments in the society to identify their annual needs, which include training courses, administration and financial allocations, and managing the workforce, services and supplies.
11. Encouraging teamwork in the departments.
12. Developing the plans related to improving the employees’ performance.
13. Supervising the management of the knowledge resources, information and consultation related to the society.
14. Supervising the implementation of all the policies of the society.
15. Reviewing the quality reports and assist in formulating, analyzing and documenting them.
16. Developing the automated system.
17. Participating in preparing the suitable budget for society.
18. Contributing in providing the sources of funding required for the society locally and regionally.
19. Supervising the management of relations with partners and supporters of the society.
20. Supervising the management of the relations with the media, and following the implementation of the strategy and advertising plans of the society.
21. Finding solutions for work problems.22. Performing any other task assigned by the direct manager.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Coordination and follow-up skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to solve problems and take decisions.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Financial, administrative and technical analysis skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to details.
- Teamwork skills.
- Preparing and submitting correspondence and reports.
- Good computer skills.- Good communications skills in English.
Education: Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
Experience: Eight to ten years of experience (five years in a leadership role).