- Communicate and explain the production schedule to Lines Operators and workers regarding their tasks, ensuring full understanding and adherence to such.
- Coordinate with the Raw Material Warehouse to request needed materials as per the production schedule.
- Lead the process of setting-up, start-up and switching runs of the production lines through proper coordination with Lines Operators.
- Ensure the team adherence to the Quality, Safety, and Food Safety policies, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure smooth raw materials and in-process products flow between the warehouse and the production lines, to ensure a high level of efficiency, effectiveness and production capacity.
- Cooperate with the Production Supervisor to prepare daily production reports, that covers produced SKUs & Quantities and any other related information.
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvement and development for the production lines and machines, and communicate such to direct supervisor for study and future implementation where possible.
Desired Skills and Experience- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- A minimum of 1 – 4 years of experience in the same field.
- Knowledge of related Processing & Manufacturing Methods
- Knowledge in Electromechanical Maintenance
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Safety management systems.