The Marketing Director will report to the CEO of a particular business unit and oversee a team of B2B and B2C focused marketers. The position requires the ability to provide centralized expertise and capability for the company’s corporate, destination, and project activities.
• Establish the priorities to meet the requirements of the business and ensure marketing projects and activities are delivered in line with the agreed KPIs, budget and deadlines
• Manage the full cycle of brand-related Experiential Marketing (Events and Sponsorship)
• Ensure that there is sufficient and proactive support for all Digital Marketing Channels (including Social Media), enabling timely execution within the agreed deadlines
• Optimise digital platforms in terms of both SEO and SEM
• Manage the provision of Graphics, Photography and Production to ensure consistency of quality in line with the company’s Brand guidelines
• Ensure that all company guidelines are maintained and implemented for both internal and external communication activities, working closely with the respective departments
• Work in partnership with the central team to help determine the optimal characteristics for projects
• Manage employees, establish departmental training & development needs to enhance the individual and departmental abilities, and succession plansThe Candidate
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 12 years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in a senior management role in marketing, preferably in real estate or a related industry. A skilled leader, the right candidate will be results driven and able to get the best out of the team. Attention to detail is key, as well as effective communication and negotiation skills. Arabic language skills are highly prefered.
Skills & Qualifications
• Able to offer consistent brand communication across all areas of marketing activity
• Can provide timely and on budget execution of all activity in line with agreed briefs
• Effective marketing communicator
• Experience with participation in media and other events
• Digital marketing presence and analytics
• Adherence to budgets, timelines, and guidelines.
• Effective relationships between company and property owners and purchasers