The Senior Project Manager will be responsible in all aspects of project execution - taking a project from planning to completion, and manage the entire process.
He/she will have high level visibility and understanding of the latest IT infrastructure technologies, requirements and operations processes.
Besides project management, this position also requires to articulate a program’s strategy and objectives and assesses how it will impact a business. He or she must define and oversee a list of dependent projects needed to reach the program’s overall goals.
His/her responsibilities include enlisting teams, implementing strategies, measuring ROI, overseeing collaboration across project teams and defining good success metric.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to Project Director and has direct report from a team of project managers from commercial and government sectors
• Deliver bid, project or program initiatives, lead and direct by Project Director
• Manage at least 1 program (consisting of at least 3 or more projects) of one business sector that drives strategic benefits and organizational growth
• Team with bid manager on tender briefing, requirement, presentation and clarification on project management to bid and win project tenders
• Manage project revenue with Business Analyst to report revenue plan, target and forecast on weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
• Manage and deliver project benefits and outcomes to internal and external project stakeholders
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and be able to prioritize deadlines
• Work with various groups and multiple vendors to understand business and technical requirements, priorities and constraints, and translate them into project plan
• Manage a team of IT engineers, consultants and external vendors in project execution and ensure delivery of solution meeting business requirements, cost and timeline
• Resolve project issues and mitigate project risks; ensure issues never becomes problems
• Track project diligently for revenue and status reporting to project stakeholder
• Transit project smoothly to IT operations by identifying and orchestrating handover training and support needs
• Adhere to established policy and procedures with respect to project management methodology, quality assurance and other related standards i.e. ISO9001, IM8 etc
• At least a Degree holder in electrical/electronic/computer engineering, computer science or equivalent
• At least 7 years of experience in IT infrastructure and Cyber Security project management with contract value of above S$5 Million
• At least Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
• Able to work independently and resourceful in getting support to complete task on hand
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with cross functional teams; rather over-communicate than under-communicate.
• Have excellent interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
• Team Player, critical thinking, self-moti