Broadpeak designs and manufactures video delivery components for Content Providers and Network Service Providers deploying IPTV, Cable, Satellite, OTT and mobile services.
Its portfolio of solutions and technologies powers the delivery of movies, television programming and other content over managed networks and the internet for viewing on any type of device. The company’s systems and services help operators increase market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience. Broadpeak supports all of its customers worldwide, from simple installations to large delivery systems reaching capacities of several million of simultaneous streams.
Broadpeak is headquartered in Cesson Sevigne, France
Sales Manager/Director, South East Asia
We are searching for a talented individual to join our growing sales team in Singapore.
The Sales Manager/Director will be responsible to deliver maximum sales profitability, volume growth, and account penetration within his/her assigned territory by developing and maintaining effective client relationships, promoting the company’s solutions for sale, securing orders, and negotiating to close business deals.
• Develop South East Asia’s annual sales plan in support of the organization strategy and drive its execution.
• Meet with key network service providers and content providers to understand their projects / challenges and position Broadpeak’s solutions.
• Establish and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients as well as local resellers and system integrators.
• Perform solution presentations for customers and resellers.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in sales and/or business development.
• Senior level business relationships with network service providers and content Providers - and able to quickly build new relationships.
• Previous success in selling OTT solutions/services.
• Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives.
• Fluency in oral and written English is essential. An Asian language would be a plus.
• University Degree in Business or Engineering