I am currently assisting a Multinational Enterprise Content Management provider - 2000+ employees, globally. Headquartered in the USA with an excellent Middle East footprint and customer references. The Dubai head office is growing the region with significant success and they are now looking for a Territory sales manager for Saudi Arabia.
- Experienced, seasoned and connected sales manager (individual contributor). Typically 5-8+ years of experience
- Preferably experienced in direct enterprise sales, but with excellent SI contacts
- Reporting to the General Manager (overseas) he/she must be willing to work in a small sales team - target oriented, flexible and extremely professional, industry-recognized organization
- A consistent track record of hitting targets and closing large ERP/CRM deals (SaaS model is preferred) with large enterprises (Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Construction and similar) in Saudi Arabia
- Previous experience working with software vendors is advantageous (CRM/ERP/BI vendors)
- Must have excellent lead qualifying, prospecting, and relationship management skills.
- Best in class package.
If you fit into the above, please apply for the role immediately.
· Lead and Manage complex sales cycle within the enterprise sector (i.e. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Construction)
· In charge of developing revenue - sales & marketing of new business - interface with various sector customers at c-level.
· Work closely with technical and marketing team.
· Build customer relationships for the purpose of business development and sales
· Responsible for customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans, and follow through
· Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in a specific market
· Drive strategy and growth initiatives within the key verticals
· Work closely with the Vice President/Sales Director to develop opportunities and drive growth
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong relationships selling IT (Software, Middleware, SaaS, BI, ERP, CRM, EPM, Asset Management) into the Enterprise sectors.
· Must have a hunter mentality and someone that has strong CXO (CIO, CTO contacts)
· Must be capable of leveraging alliances, partnerships, and third party contacts.
· Able to demonstrate a successful track record, gained in a sales manager position within the GCC region, negotiating and closing a high-value deal
· Prior commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements is preferred
· Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
· Strong coordination and influencing skills
· Able to effectively lead and energize a multi-functional team to meet sales plan
· Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools (CMS, Excel, etc.)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills