Buzz is a global design company that creates signature moments for travel. For two decades, we’ve partnered with world-leading airlines, hotels, cruise and rail brands to reimagine travel with innovative product experiences. Our creations become iconic collaborations and keepsakes that span luxury amenity, skincare, textiles and sleepwear, tabletop and service ware, tech, audio and children’s products. By bringing extraordinary brands together, we create carefully considered partnerships that become meaningful collaborations for all.
Check out our website to see some of the unique products and experiences we have created for clients within Australia and overseas.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
This exciting role sits within our Buzz Travel division, reporting to the Global Brand Partnerships Director. You will be responsible for acquiring exclusive arrangements with European and US high end fashion, luxury skincare and designer brands for in-flight products used by airlines. We envisage you will be well connected in the world of luxury brands, but have come from a strong Business Development background.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This critical role that will ensure we continue building on our existing portfolio of luxury brands to expand our network of high end collaborators across all product categories.
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills and attributes:
· Ability to leverage your existing relationships to introduce brands to licensing and/or opportunities to collaborate with Buzz on airline /hotel products
· Proven ability in initiating new brand relationships that strategically align and convert these into a sale i.e., an exclusive collaboration agreement
· Proven ability to maintain on-going strategic relationships, preferably with luxury brands and exposure to product development of luxury product or product collaborations
· Demonstrated experience coordinating the negotiation and execution of approved binding legal documentation such as; NDAs, term sheets, exclusivity agreements, license and / or product supply agreements.
· Ability to collaborate across teams globally – working with and alongside our hotel and airline business development and brands teams based in Milan, LA, Melbourne and Europe.
· Experience overseeing the brand approval process on consumer product would be highly regarded.
At Buzz, we pride ourselves on doing things in ways that inspire discovery. Our fast-paced, vibrant culture can be experienced the moment you step foot into our office and realise you are in our Buzz Café, with drinks and endless coffee for everyone’s enjoyment. Our employees are creative and passionate beings. They push boundaries, thrive out of comfort zones, love a challenge and tackle them head on. Our collaborative teams deliver amazing results by trusting in one another’s expertise. The way we innovate and add a Buzz twist to everything we do is what we hope will inspire you.
We have generous employee benefits too, from rewards to paid parental and birthday leave. We might be biased, but we think Buzz is leading the way as a great employer. Our culture is truly values-driven, which is what we believe makes Buzz a uniquely wild and welcoming place to work.
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you. Apply Now!
Whilst we'd love to be able to contact everyone personally, this is unfortunately not possible. If you haven't h