The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be a key team player in in providing best-in-class service in power plant’s facility management, supervision, operation and maintenance.
The successful candidate will bring experience as well as a creative and intellectual approach:
- Supervision, operation, and maintenance of gas turbine and combined cycle power plant (CCGT)
- Distributed Control System experience. Bailey – INFI 90 – Siemens T3000 experience preferred.
- Implementation & control
- Reviews of designs, maintainability and field experience
- Implications for future reliability and maintenance costs
- Failure analysis and implications on machine/component design
- Condition assessment of critical components
- Strong command of computer skills, with proven proficiency in project management and Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Strong quantitative and excellent analytical, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to lead cross functional projects and teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership & coaching skills
- Facilitation & influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong command of Arabic and English languages.