The Role - Are you a Public Relations Senior Account Manager with Technology experience?
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to work within the Reputation team based in our Dubai office, with a focus on a roster of technology clients. The Senior Account Manager’s primary day-to-day role will be to oversee account programs and be the daily contact with clients and partners, providing them strategic counsel on tactical implementation and solid project management and people management skills.
He or she will be leading major activities for accounts, managing teams to deliver strong results and ensuring work is of the highest quality. They will also be helping to develop program plans for brands, ensuring tactics meet client’s business objectives. The successful candidate will be a mentor to junior team members, providing them with guidance on their career development. The candidate will also be responsible for resourcing and budgeting within their client set. He or she will also play an active role in new business.
· Managing accounts and being responsible for the overall quality and delivery of brand programmes ensuring client’s strategic goals are met
· Daily client counsel, including problem solving
· Develop and edit written documents that are of the highest quality, on message and tailored to audience; documents will include slides, proposals, plans, budgets, and issues management documents
· Keeping abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities for both clients and the wider industry
· Build a deep understanding of clients’ business and challenges
· Line management and people development, including recruitment
· Leading and participating in new business ventures, including identifying leads and pitching
· Demonstrated account management experience handling clients in the corporate and technology sectors
· Solid understanding of the MENA business and government ecosystems
· Understanding of budgeting client programmes, including budget development, management, resourcing and forecasting
· Strong content development skills
· Demonstrated strong client management/strategic counseling skills
· Proven success leading media events
· Demonstrated media outreach skills and network of industry and media contacts.
· Excellent project management skills including delegation of tasks
· Demonstrated ability to work flexibility and to tight deadlines
· Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated people management and coaching skills to support the development of talent