1. Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies to increase UAS’s market share globally.
2. Identify valuable emerging markets to introduce UAS scope of services.
3. Ensure all services provided by our Network members are of highest quality and address any issue to improvequality.
4. Ensure all inbound intelligence report traffic are dealt with and contact leads and potential customers to use us when visiting our stations.
5. Ensure all our deals with handlers and the investment in station managers in our network stations are profitable.
6. Build and grow our Global network through strategic partnerships with FBOs and Handlers.
7. Lead associates globally in relation to client experience and excellent customer service benchmark expected to deliver excellence to UAS customers.
7. Monitor current service level agreements of significant pool of suppliers/vendors and provide recommendationson how the service level can be further enhanced.
Candidates must have extensive experience in working at FBO's at senior level.
The ideal candidate will have strong vendors relations portfolio.
Minimum 10 years of experience in managing global network