We’re currently in search of an unbelievably organized and motivated Project Coordinator. How organized? So organized you don’t have a junk drawer in your kitchen. Is that even possible? An agency can dream.
Does the idea of trying to control the unique chaos of an agency filled with smart, passionate and admittedly strange people get you a bit excited? If you answered yes and are a proud to be a control freak, we should talk. We’ll even schedule it, if you’ll let us.
The gig: project coordinator.
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team for the next couple months. But not just any Project Coordinator. We need the really special kind. The kind of person who can represent our passion to our clients and get them excited, who lives for the craziness of agency life, who can keep even the most disorganized creatives on track (not that creatives ever fall into a rabbit hole or anything…). Tall order? Good. You can’t make the best work without the best people – and we have high standards.
This is a contract position running from…well right now, until January 30th.
Do the kids still say “deets?” Honestly, we’re not sure. We got lost at “on fleek.” Anyways, let’s get serious with a serious-looking list of what we’re hoping you have:
- Less than 3 years of experience.
- Organizational skills that made you the best person to have on a group project in school.
- An exceptional drive to do really great work.
- The one above this is pretty important, so we wanted to say it again. We need the kind of person who can take a project and own it; someone who wants to be involved in everything and has the dedication to follow through.
- Communication skills. Can you figure out how to say the same thing in three different languages: Creative Director, Client and Dev?
- An inherent customer service instinct. Even better if maybe you worked at Starbucks once (and can teach us how to use our coffee maker).
Let’s not be strangers.
Allow us to introduce ourselves; our name is Park. That doesn’t sound as cool as when Jay-Z says it, but it’s close. Or, that’s what we think at least. You decide. Anyways, let us elaborate: we’re a digital agency dedicated to providing standout creative based in strong strategy. We’re still pretty small, but we have some pretty big clients your mom might follow on Facebook. Plus, our size means you’ll have the chance to be involved in almost everything and have significant room to grow as we do. We’d say something about the “ground floor,” but that feels really salesy. Bad strategy, you might say.